PATSystems J-Trader is a sophisticated trading system that combines extensive direct access to Futures, Options, and Equity Exchanges, real-time streaming price distribution and advanced pre-trade risk management functionality. The J-Trader package includes, amongst other features, depth of market, status of all orders, real-time profit & loss and functionality for single-click trading.
Key Features of the J-Trader Platform
- Ticket - A simple ticket trading screen for working orders
- Status - An order book to display working and filled orders
- Hot Quotes - An order entry and price discovery system for trading multiple exchanges and contracts. Depth of market screens allow the user to display any contract's full order book in real time.
- Matrix - An order entry and discovery report of the trader's positions
- Accounts - A list of available trading accounts from which the trader can execute orders
- Settings - A configuration tool by which traders can customize their display
Click here for the J-Trader Tutorial Videos.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP Processor or better
Physical RAM: 512MB of RAM or better (at least 50% of 512MB should be free upon execution of the program)
Hard Drive: 10GB or greater
Internet Connection: DSL/Cable or better for live accounts. Wireless connections are NOT recommended.
Additional Software: The latest version of Java is required to operate J-Trader.
64bit Windows is NOW compatible with the J-Trader platform.
User Manual: Simplified Chinese Version
Click here to download the J-Trader 9.0 manual in Simplified Chinese.
PATSystems (Professional Automated Trading Systems) is committed to delivering fast performance trading access to the world's major electronic and open outcry exchanges, with a reputation for providing extremely quick, efficient risk management solutions.